Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Take me out to the home game

The Tampa Bay Rays are back at Tropicana Field for their first home game of the season. It was the Rays Opening Day home game. Who would it be better to spend it with than Dylan and Isaac. We got awesome seats. During the game Dylan and I played some carnival games. We each got a cool prize. We also went to a fun play place. Then we went to the Home Plate Club to see my brothers. When I wanted to call him I reached and my pocket and felt nothing, my phone was gone. I started going crazy. I sat down, had a soft drink, and went back to our seats to look for my phone. As I walked down the steps I couldn't hold a straight face and Tiffany knew I found it, and I did. On our way out they were giving away free Pepsi Maxes. It was the first time I ever drank Pepsi and I loved it. It was a roller-coaster-like event. :)

2 comments:

  1. You make me smile, Jake. I like your take on our various adventures. Thank you so much for inviting us! Did you ever get to sleep after your first Caffeine drink?! Everything was great except for the whole loosing your phone and my camera. At least we found your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Lopez was at the Rays game today

    ReplyDelete